Subject: Re: [office-metadata] question for Elias on rdf:type/odf:type

Hi Bruce,

public holiday here in Germany so I make it short. ;-)

I just did a grep on the IRC log, but odf:type is not mentioned. I am
quite sure the change was done even prior the dcterms:hasTo change by
agreement of Elias.
Even wrote yesterday a mail to Elias if we could come back to rdf:type
and I am happy that we all agree on this now, although I am of course
worried that we have no IRC log / proof on the agreement of the prior
change.

Be sure, that whenever one of the editors come up with a proposed change
we would discuss it in the meeting before the change and make the
decision public to the group.
I am sorry, if there has been a misunderstanding.

Now I am excited up the result of the group's hard work, let's keep the
good work up and bring it to an excellent end.
Svante

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Svante Schubert
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer