Subject: Re: [office-metadata] question for Elias on rdf:type/odf:type

Elias,

Noted.

It would be helpful if we knew your opinion about the question that was
asked.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

PS: Yes, it would be better if the editors (myself included) were more
systematic about posing issues rather than just making changes. I will
try to do better as will Svante. If you like, we can post these as
issues for the current draft and formally note them for discussion next
week. I suppose I can also list a whole series of editorial nits for
formal approval as well.

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net