Subject: Re: [office] News from IDA, ISO and TC roadmap

Hi,

to simplify todays discussions, I'd like to fill the suggested roadmap
with some real dates:

Michael Brauer wrote:
> Dear TC members,

[...]

> What we need are the following dates:
>
> a) A date where we stop integrating proposals and start reviewing the
> specification document. I could imagine that end of September is
> appropriate here.

The last TC meeting where we discuss proposals for the *next* committee
draft could be the 27th of September. The last day to post proposals to
the mailing list would be the 24th of September.

> b) A date where we stop the review and start the committee draft voting.
> Since the changes we made since the last committee draft are rather
> small, I could image that mid of October is appropriate here.

This could be October the 18th. We in this case would have two TC
meetings where we could address feedback if required. Depending on
whether we want to vote in the meeting or by e-mail, the voting could
either take place the same day or the e-mail voting could end at
October, the 24th.

> c) A date where we start the public review of the committee draft prior
> to the OASIS standard voting. I could imagine that end of October is
> appropriate.

The meeting where we vote about the public review could be the one of
October, the 25th.