Subject: RE: [office] Comments and feature requests

No offense taken; what members often fail to realize is that we are entirely supported by member dues, and have only a
dozen or so people on staff including our IT dept of 3. We now have a great team in place that has made tremendous
strides in our IT infrastructure,  enabling us to add to new offerings to our members such as Drupal-based focus areas
and the OASIS Library currently in development. We have two major sources of input to the ongoing development schedule:
internal-focused (activities necessary to ensure our infrastructure is solid) and external-focused (those needs
expressed by our members). Scott McGrath, Senior Director of Member Services, has been sending around a survey asking
members a series of questions to help improve the organization
(https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2007_Member_Survey/members/register.php). One of those questions is: "The one
infrastructure tool or system that OASIS should provide to make my TC work more valuable is:". If you haven't yet
completed the survey, I urge you to do so. We take member feedback very seriously.

Regards,

Mary