Subject: Re: [office] text:meta-field

On 29/10/2007, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun
Microsystems <Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Florian, hi TC,
>
> Florian recently presented his work on OOo on enhanced input fields here
> in Hamburg to the Sun OpenOffice.org Writer team.
> I support his feature request for the input field to have a
> multi-paragraph-spanning input field and formatting for its content.

I still haven't heard any justification for it.

Lots of options.

IMHO breaking the tree structure needs a good rationale.
Change bars seem to be such a reason.

Is there one here?

One para nested inside another seems a good recipe... for trouble.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.