Subject: Re: [office] Spreadsheet Table Protection Options

yes :-)

Note that absolutely nothing lives under the ns path - the namespace
document itself as well as any DTDs, schemas, etc. live in the normal
directory structure (without the 'ns'). The namespace URI resolves to
the namespace document, which then identifies each of the components
of the specification itself.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.