Subject: Re: [office] OpenOffice extensions to ODF

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 14:39 -0600, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann@zagge.de> wrote on 07/15/2010 03:13:37 PM:
>

> > Does this mean that allowing office:annotation will be considered toget
> fixed
> > for ODF 1.2?

(...)
> In any case, I'll likely vote against adding new features at this point
> unless there is something of extraordinary importance.

Of course there is an argument to be made that this isn't a proposal to
add a feature but to correct an omission. office:annotation already
exists it is currently just not allowed in the suggested place, although
surely some TC members believed that office:annotation can occur in any
content.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca>