oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Testing Approach Decision #1: What Classes of Products Are To Be Tested?

Title: RE: [oic] Testing Approach Decision #1: What Classes of Products Are To Be Tested?

Rob,

> However, ODF 1.1 did not formally define modules.  It would be good to do,
> but would require some refactoring of the schema.  Maybe this could be a
> recommendation of this TC?

Well yes, per charter, we have to advice the ODF TC on profiles etc, so...

Actually, the schema-based-checklist-of-implemented-features we've discussed
during the conference call, combined with the non-normative appendix D
("core feature set"), would be a great start in raising the floor (*)

Probably too late to get it in ODF 1.2, but would be nice to have it in the
next version...

Best regards,

Bart

(*) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200901/msg00145.html