oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] RE: deliverable "state of interoperability"

Great Stephen, put it on the wiki :-)

Perhaps it's best to structure things a bit and add some timings.
I don't want to rush people, but I do feel that without a (realistic !)
date we'll keep postponing things...

- Rob, can you give us an estimate on when the first outline for "state
of interoperability report" could be available on the wiki ? Thanks

- Michael, can I ask the same question for the feature-spreadsheet/form
from the ODF schema (IIRC, you mentioned something about an XSL
stylesheet you once created) ? Thanks.

Since our resources are limited, we also have to join the tracks that
are now running in parallel.

So I suggest we create a simple scenario for packages, and use it to do
some tests in different applications, as part of the "state of
interoperability report"
(see also http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/SpecAnalysis/1.1/17)

Best regards,

Bart