oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Advisory format review

Those long URLs are brutal, now that I see it done.  It would be useful to
move something equally-descriptive up to the top of the description
document, maybe in the title, so a reader would know what they were looking
at.  URLs can be more compact perhaps.

I think the overall form is all right.  (I didn't know the files I created
would disappear.  I've no concern, but we need to figure out etiquette for
that.)

Moving on, I think the next thing is to figure out what the different states
are.  Maybe we should move from draft to "proposed," meaning we want people
to consider it stable for use, feedback, and trying it out.  Anything that
gets us feedback before we try to make it something more enduring.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanssens Bart [mailto:Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 05:36
To: oic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [oic] Version Control Commit by bart.hanssens - file names of
advisories

So, no further remarks on this one (content / wording / layout...) ?

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/Advisories/00001
-incorrectly_displaying_non_inline_text_inline/description.html

If not, then I'll create an empty template out of it (and store it as
0000_template or whatever)

Best regards

Bart