oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Version Control Commit by bart.hanssens - file names ofadvisories

So, no further remarks on this one (content / wording / layout...) ?

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/Advisories/00001-incorrectly_displaying_non_inline_text_inline/description.html

If not, then I'll create an empty template out of it (and store it as 0000_template or whatever)

Best regards

Bart

From: Hanssens Bart [Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 2:59 PM
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org; oic@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

this advisory thing seems to work out quite well :-)

> That separation into two advisories would work.  I favor it.

OK, once 00001 is done, a second advisory can be created :-)

> (...)
> So, "incorrectly displaying non-inline text inline" probably captures the
>sense of the advisory and we have tracked-changes as the poster child
> for it.

I've changed the title and the wording a little bit, suggestions are welcome
of course.

> Maybe the initial status is working-draft or provisional or something.

So what about this:

1) Working Draft
2) Recommendation (or Approved ? Published ?)
3) Obsoleted by (or Updated by... ? Replaced by ... ? )
4) Withdrawn (or Deprecated ? Revoked ?)

Best regards,

Bart