Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Re-focusing on the proposed Charter

This is very good.  Thanks for taking the initiative and putting this together, Sam.

I see you have a link to Dave Pawson's outline as well.

The following URL worked best for me:  http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home

We don't all need to be editing the draft charter.  But those who think they will be proposing significant changes should probably ask Sam for a login ID.

-Rob

http://www.oasis-open.org/

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200806/msg00003.html

http://www.robweir.com/blog/