Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Group effort

I was always under the assumption Rob/Sam are the heads here, and I trust that they make the decisions. Whatever Rob and Sam say, is what I go by. I never had a question of that authority, I suppose. I'm merely one of those people who helps the feet hit the pavement :) I apologize if I contributed to any sidetracking of where things were going.

Maybe we should plan a week's worth of questions in advance with monday: this, tuesday: this, etc, and have a day for discussion of each? So that people can have multiple things to think about and submit ideas for (I know my brain wanders from idea to idea and back again, as opposed to being too overly focused on a single topic). If this sidetracks the plan, please disregard it.

I believe yesterday's question was definition of interop.

To be back on track, can we get a post in the main thread as to what is the question of today to handle? Are we going to discuss the charter that was just posted to the thread? I must have missed todays question or if someone can help recap it please?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Matthew B. Reingold
CSP -  Fire Protection, ROHS,CITS, Water Systems
-----------------------------
Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
E:Matthewreingold@gmail.com
E:Matthewreingold@us.ul.com
P:847.553.8097
P:847.664.1305
F:847-574-4005
UL Customer Service is available to assist you in the U.S. Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm CST.
Visit us Globally at http://www.ul.com.
*****The Standard in Safety*****
Any information and documentation involving UL Mark services are provided on behalf of Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) or any authorized license of UL.
Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed are my own personal opinions and not representative of Underwriters Laboratories