Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] MARBUX POINT OF ORDER, OBJECTION, ANDSUGGESTIONS No. 1

Paul, are you aware of the running summary here:  http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home ?

That might help you catch up to the current state of discussions, what has already been discussed, what topics remain, etc.

With new people joining, there is going to be some level of interest in re-raising topics we've already passed.  That is understandable.  I think the best bet is to read the summary on the above web site.

This is not a meeting, there is no agenda, there is no chairman.   This is a discussion list, and with 129 subscribers, it is going to be messy.   My advice to you would be, if you want to be heard, to write shorter posts, more narrowly focused on a single point, with a descriptive subject line.  Put your main point up front.  In a busy list, few (except your humble servant) are going to bother to read through a long post.

But of course, you are welcome to raise your points as you wish, even if I disagree with them, indeed even if everyone disagrees with them.

-Rob