Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Marbux: Request for more detail

CDF is a format primarily involved in mobile usage. ODF is for all usage of all document formats. CDF is not an aspect of this OIIC committee.

Also, Paul doesn't have a law background, so why are you endorsing legal knowledge in a way that you are implying knowledge of it? Are you willing to endorse it the same way as a lawyer? If so, do you wish to stand up for this in court? the W3c CDF protocol has 0, I repeat, 0 to do with ODF.  I do believe the legal comments are getting to the point of constituting trolling and bias within our discussion. Please, save biased opinions for anything other than a technical committee. There is no place for partiality when we are trying to get something done for the fairness of the entire world.