Subject: CDRF

Paul, you make it sound like the use of CDRF is the only logical choice here and that no one in their right mind would fail to jump at the opportunity of using it to improve ODF interoperability.   Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong.  But what is the objection to having the proposed TC investigate this possibility and make their own decision on its suitability?  If you are correct, what is the problem with letting the TC confirm its suitability?

-Rob

http://www.w3.org/TR/CDR/>.  CDRF is *not* a format standard

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/charter.php>

http:www.universal-interop-council.org>