Subject: RE: [oiic-formation-discuss] Which is definitive odf?

"Hurley, Garry \(L&I - OIT\)" <ghurley@state.pa.us> wrote on 06/16/2008 07:50:54 PM:

> Robert, and Dave:
>
> Is this something that needs to be decided by the as-yet-non-
> existent TC, or is it something that should be defined before the TC
> convenes its first meeting?

I'd resist the urge putting charter requirements at this level of detail.  If we say nothing on the subject, then the TC can explore alternatives and make the most appropriate choice.  They can also try it one way and then reverse direction.  But items in the charter are fixed.  Changing a charter at OASIS, although it can be done, is not a pain-free process.

-Rob