Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates.

2008/6/17 Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
<Michael.Brauer@sun.com>:
> Dave,
>
> when starting the discussion about item (1)(d) Rob has made the
> following suggestion:
>
>> Let's get the list complete, and then we can have a round of scoring,
>> where we each prioritize each deliverable on a scale of 1-10 (10 is
>> highest priority). We can use that to inform the overall priorities and
>> eventual the projected schedule.
>
> I think this is a very reasonable approach, and therefore do support
> this approach.
>
> I therefore suggest that we complete the list of possible deliveries and
> ensure that each possible deliverable is unambiguously and clearly
> defined, (technical) feasible and formally correct before we start to
> prioritize them or to request to remove some of the deliverables.

If I had had any indication that this was happening I'd support it Michael.
AFAIK Sam and I are the only one collating anything.

If I saw Rob posting something to Sams website with possible deliverables
to be voted on later, I'd be happier.
http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home/tc-charter/list-of-deliverables

I'm not, I'm losing faith in the process to deliver something this group
wants. All I'm seeing is circular discussion with no summation.