Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Proposed Use case -- Interoperability in vertical and horizontal ODF markets

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 3:28 AM,  <Andrew.Updegrove@gesmer.com> wrote:

I note your attempt to change the subject of this thread with only an
appeal to ignorance. I decline your flame bait. Do you have anything
to offer to the discussion of the technical or legal merits of my
proposed use case regarding interoperability in vertical and
horizontal ODF markets?

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--