opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] JavaOne presentation

I'm fine as well.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mike Edwards" <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>
To: "Mark Little" <mlittle@redhat.com>
Cc: "opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org" <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>; "Patrick Leonard" <Patrick.Leonard@roguewave.com>; "Peter.Walker@Sun.COM" <Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>
Sent: 08/04/08 18:17

Mark,

I dont need one

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>

08/04/2008 17:23
	Patrick Leonard <Patrick.Leonard@roguewave.com>
cc
	<Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>, <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
	Re: [opencsa-ms] JavaOne presentation

I'm trying to figure out whether "the other" Dave Chappel will get a pass.

Of the following speakers (excluding me), who needs a pass for this session?

David Chappell <javascript:newWnd('speaker_details.jsp?isid=295188&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=41396');> , Oracle;Mike Edwards <javascript:newWnd('speaker_details.jsp?isid=295188&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=24837');> , IBM; Steve Jones, Capgemini UK; Patrick Leonard, Rogue Wave; Mark Little, RedHat; Sanjay Patil, SAP AG;Michael Rowley <javascript:newWnd('speaker_details.jsp?isid=295188&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=24889');> , BEA Systems, Inc.; Scott Vorthmann, TIBCO Software Inc.; Peter Walker <javascript:newWnd('speaker_details.jsp?isid=295188&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=15475');> , Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Mark.