Subject: RE: [opendocument-users] simple OO.org document goes awry in MS Office 2007 w/SP2 - what went wrong?

Jan hi

> Seeing the participant list of the
> Plugfest, it should be repeated regularly. Maybe Alex Brown wants to
> join to present the practical implications of his validator approach?

Unfortunately, it turns out my invitation to the event was the victim of a spam filter :-(

However, Michiel did manage to get the online validator out of me :-)

Currently my validator is not very exciting: how many ways can you say "get a document, get a schema, apply one to the other"? More exciting stuff will come along later ...

- Alex.