Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] table:table required elements

Regina,

Thank you very much for your reply.

> It seems to me, that a "table:table-column" element is missing in your file. It is allowed, that it is empty; but it is not optional.

I am not so skilled as to be able to parse the relax schema and the OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html document does not seem to give that information.

Would you be able to tell my what I am missing in the references in my possession that is actually telling me that table:table-column is a requirement?

Jean-Christophe Helary