Subject: RE: [pki-tc] PLEASE REVIEW draft Ask Vendors survey and vendor list

My biggest comment is just one of terminology.  The US DoD, which is used in
the survey as a driving force, uses the term Public Key Enablement (PKE) to
capture these aspects of putting PKI into applications.  This seems to be a
term that is catching on in the industry.  Doesn't it make sense to leverage
that concept in this survey?

smime.p7s