Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approval of SPML V1.0 Committee Specification"

The latest set of comments on the draft spec and bindings [1] requires a
further draft of the docs.  I have put out updated drafts at [2] & [3].
Please consider these versions for approval as committee specifications.

To make this process easier I have turned on change identification in
these documents so one can simply look at the changes...

BTW, these revisions do not change the deadline for the vote on
committee specification status. Friendly reminder: if you're a voter,
please do so.

Thanks

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200305/msg00053.html
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2326
/draft-pstc-spml-core-14.doc
[3]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2327
/draft-pstc-bindings-04.doc

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

Committee
> Specification"
>
> Folks
>
> I have found some minor errors in the 012 draft of the core
specification.
> These are simple character case changes in the code samples in section
7 &
> 8. I have made these corrections and have added a revision to the 012
> draft at [1].
>
> Please consider the version at [1] as the core specification version
for
> approval.
>
> [1] http://www.oasis-

open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2302/draft-pstc-spml-
> core-13.doc

> Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
> Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
> 512) 657 8360