public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: RE: [public-sector-cloud-discuss] Government SaaS / Papers & marketing

Hi John

Understood. This is a baseline document that I plan to expand
significantly through the inclusion and integration of multiple other
authors, all intended to define 'Government SaaS Best Practices'. Having
them all join would become unwieldy so what I suggest is I aggregate them
together, under these terms, and submit them as a group for inclusion to
the tc.

Cheers Neil.

--
Neil McEvoy