regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Proposal for supporting Service and ServiceBinding

Team,

I would like to propose a RAWS team meeting to discuss the details of this proposal
sometime tomorrow or Thursday. How about meeting from 4-5pm US EDT tomorrow? If that
does not work, how about sometime between 2-4pm on Thursday?

The agenda for the meeting is to discuss the the proposal so we all have a common
understanding and have a chance to identify issues and suggest improvements.

Please let me know your preferences right away.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

"Patil, Sanjay" wrote:

> Here is a proposal for supporting Service and ServiceBinding objects
> as first class object in the RIM.
>  <<SupportServiceAndServiceBinding.doc>>
>
> In order to be readily useful, a registry needs to have inherent support for
> the commonly used business documents. Business Service interface and the
> technical binding of these Business Service interfaces seem to be falling in
> such a category.
>
>         1.      Providing inherent support for common business documents.
>         2.      Functionally complete in comparison with other Registry
> Standards
>
> Please review the proposal and let us start discussing it over the mail
> list.
>
> thanks,
> Sanjay Patil
> ------------------------------
> IONA
> Total Business Integration (TM)
> Phone: 408 350 9619                                 http://www.iona.com

>                                           Name: SupportServiceAndServiceBinding.doc
>    SupportServiceAndServiceBinding.doc    Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                       Encoding: BASE64

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard