Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Re: FYI moving off Kavi [regrep-semantic,Use cases and scenarios are being moved]

Karl F. Best wrote:

> All documents in the Kavi repository must be configured to be shared
> with the public. If the public cannot see your documents then you are
> not configuring them correctly.

I did not see an option to do this. Let me try it further. Who should I
contact if I have technical issues.

We have an absolute requirement that we be able to share our selected
content with non-OASIS members
that we are liaisoning with.

This does not address the second requirement to be bale to give user
defined URLs within KAVI but
that is an issue we can set aside for now.

--
Regards,
Farrukh