Subject: Re: [regrep] RIMv2.6 Review, Sections 6-7

Hi Paul,

Thanks for all these wonderful comments on RIM 2.6 and my apologies for
the delayed reaction.
I accept all your comments as bugs in version ebRIM 2.6 and have fixed
all of these comments as well as
the previous set of comments you had sent with the following exceptions:

[1200] ...

I agree with your concern here with names like gasGuzzlersInc,
yourDadsCarInc, bigBadAutoInc and yuppyEuroAutoInc
being potentially offensive to someone.

This section use to use names like Ford, GM, Chrysler and BMW but then
people wanted to not have specific company names.
So I resorted to the thinly veiled references. I personally think using
Company names is fine if it helps clarify the example (which
I believe it does if we used company names as original version did).

So I propose using real names like Ford, GM, Chrysler and BMW again. If
any one objects then they should also make
suggestions on what may be a better alternative. Thanks.

Thanks again for the very thoughtful comments.

I am planning to have the regrep-rim-3.0-draft-01 and
regrep-rs-3.0-draft-01 published to TC docs tree by early January so we
can begin
continue the next iteration of TC review. Thanks.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all the best to my dear regrep
colleagues for the new year.