Subject: Re: Test suite for RELAX NG DTD compatibility spec.

> > I don't think it's any harder than if you made the test suite be a
> > collection of files. You can split up the test suite into a collection
of

> I'm running tests directly without splitting up the test suite. That's
> where the implementation becomes costly.

It's still possible though, isn't it? You just save each of the resources to
a temp file, and then supply your own EntityResolver.  To make this easier,
we should probably require resources before the instance rather than after
as in my current schema.

> > I have an XSL
> > stylesheet that splits things up using naming conventions to distinguish
> > correct/incorrect schemas and valid/invalid instances
>
> Is there any plan to release that stylesheet?

I will release.  I need to clean it up a bit first.  (I am doing things in
an unnecessarily complicated way at the moment for historical reasons.)