sca-assembly-editors message

Subject: WD03: Issue resolutions from our Jan 2008 f2f have been incorporated

I have incorporated the resolutions of issues 1A, 4, 9, 19, 21, 27.
These were the issues that were resolved during our last f2f
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200801/msg00060.html).

Both the word and pdf files have been uploaded to the main TC's doc
repository.

What I have done, and believe we should follow this procedure every time
we create a new WD, (to ensure that we can do a postmortem in the
future, if we have to -- this requires entries in the 'Revision History'
section, and pointers in JIRA. Scott already does an excellent job of
pointing to the minutes when the issue is resolved) is:
1) made the relevant changes in the doc
2) added an entry in the 'Revision History' (appendix F)
3) updated the issues in JIRA to include a pointer to the draft where
the changes were made.
4) updated the issues to give it the right status ('Applied' in most cases).

I believe this completes my action from the f2f.

Would be much obliged if someone can look over the changes (change bars
are included) and make sure I got it right.

Thx.

-Anish