Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: SCA-BPEL XML Schema

Just to clarify one more bit - Some of the constructs defined by SCA
BPEL specifications belong to the common namespace (owned by SCA
Assembly TC) and some belong to a namespace owned by the SCA BPEL TC
itself. We (SCA BPEL TC) can create an RDDL document for the latter but
for the former, we will have to depend upon the SCA Assembly TC!

I will add an agenda item on this Thrusday's conf-call to discuss this
matter.

-- Sanjay