Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Getting ready for PRD

I would agree that we should have a higher bar for reopening an old
issue, but not for opening a new issue. The problem I see in
implementing this is that it requires the TC to decide whether an issue
is the same as the one that is already closed. This isn't always
black/white. This means majority can "reopen" an old issue by filing a
new issue and claim that it is different (ever so slightly from the old
one).

For simplicity, it seems to me that we should just scrap the 2/3rd rule
once we go PR. I would hope that the majority would need lot of
additional new convincing information to reopen an issue.

Comments?

-Anish