sca-j-editors message

Subject: How should my remaining editorial comments be applied?

Hi,

I’ve applied most of my editorial changes from [1] and posted the updated document [2]

I have a few remaining changes that I was unsure how they should be handled. The remaining changes are:

Page 31: Line 967

Page 44: Line 1594

Injection into private field – thought this was not allowed. Should change field to protected.

Should this one be left since this issue is still under discussion?

Page 32: Line 995

Add an example of how this annotation is used. Many of the other annotations have examples

I’m not sure how the @Constructor annotation should be used.

Page 33: Line 1080

Add a description of @EagerInit and an example.

Is there an official description for this?

Page 56: Line 2073

Why is example 1 after examples 2a and 2b on Page 51 Line 1862 and Page 52 Line 1913

Also, why do we have these examples labelled inconsistently with the rest of the document? None of the other examples/samples are labelled by number.

There is also Example 3 on Page 59 Line 2196

I won’t object if one of the other editors wants to pick up these changes and make them with any other edits they have to do J

Thanks,

Mark

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/200805/msg00002.html

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j-editors/200805/msg00011.html