Subject: RE: [sca-j] ACTION REQUIRED: Acknowledgements section of Java CAA and C&I specifications

Hi Simon,

After discussions with Dave, it appears that the “OASIS way” of doing this is to include all members and chairs currently on the roster in the initial list.

Mary sent an email [1] to the Assembly list on this subject which says:

Here's the policy from section 2.18:

"A specification that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list of people who participated in the development of the specification. This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names from the list by request."

That typically means a full list of all TC participants except Observers. Individual members may ask to have their name removed.

Thanks,

Mark

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200902/msg00059.html

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com