Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 122: EJB Binding - Remove references to conversationalfunction - proposal v3

I chose (d). I also adjusted the wording of the isIdentical() method because it didn't read correctly. I didn't intend to change any semantics.

Here's the latest proposal:

(See attached file: sca-ejbbinding-1.1-spec-wd-03+issue122_v3.doc)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Anish Karmarkar ---06/19/2009 01:44:49 AM---I like (c) or (d) as well. -AnishAnish Karmarkar ---06/19/2009 01:44:49 AM---I like (c) or (d) as well. -Anish

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

06/19/2009 01:44 AM

Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 122: EJB Binding - Remove references to conversational function - proposal v2 and Call for action

I like (c) or (d) as well.

-Anish