Subject: File names for our specs

On the last call a question was asked about whether our current spec
filenames have to change given the new process and the move from CD->CSD.

Per the Naming Directives doc
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html),
the file name should be as follows:

[WP-abbrev][version-id]-[stage-abbrev][revisionNumber].[ext]

For example our Java CAA spec would be:
sca-javacaa-v1.1csd06.pdf

There are three differences from what we have now
(sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd06.pdf):
1) We use CD and not CSD. If this is changed to CSD, a related question
is whether revisionNumbers would be continuation of our CD revision
number OR whether we would start from 01?
2) We do not use the character "v" before the version number.
3) We use 'spec' in the filename (kinda redundant IMHO)

-Anish