Subject: International Telephone Calls?

The service OCLC is using for teleconferencing (InterCall) claims to
support toll-free international calls.  I have no idea if the particular
service my department is contracting for actually supports the toll-free
number.  But, here's a pointer to a page with the toll-free links for
each country.  Maybe someone would like to try one on our next call.

http://www.intercall.com/sprintservices/SPCIntlAccessNumber.pdf

Ralph