security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] Re: Concerns about SJC Charter -- Re: [rights] SecurityJC Charter

Thanks for these comments Thomas, Hari. These sorts
of concerns speak to me, as just a couple of days ago
it was suggested to me on an IETF list that the basis
for the XCBF TC work had no place in the "WS Community".
I believe that the thrust of the SJC and certainly
OASIS in general is to be inclusive rather than not.

I've got "6. Voting results on proposed SJC charter"
on the agenda for the call tomorrow. But as my own
personal response, keep in mind that the SJC has no
control or authority over any TC, or for that matter
no control over what TCs OASIS may approve. Each TC
that joins the SJC gets one vote. There are probably
going to be overlaps due to common interests.

Hari, I hope that you can attend the meeting tomorrow.
And remember that others appointed by your TC liaison
SC are also welcome to participate. Note that two people
from XCBF attend.

Phil