OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for SSTC 20-May con-call meeting

Caller paid: +1 865 673 3239
Access code: 238-3466 (Please remember to key in "#" after the access code)


  1. Agenda bashing
  2. Accept minutes from 13-May con-call meeting
    1. Amended: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00112.html
  3. Action item review (see attached action items)
  4. Review all outstanding last call feedback and spec updates:
    1. General

                                                               i.      [12-May] Nishimura Toshihiro: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00095.html

                                                             ii.      [12-May] Frederick Hirsch: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00096.html

    1. Core spec (draft-11):

                                                               i.      [15-May] Rob Philpott: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00109.html

    1. Bindings Spec (draft-07):

                                                               i.      [16-May] Dipak Chopra: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00110.html

                                                             ii.      [19-May] John Hughes (via Rob): http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00117.html

    1. Conformance Spec (draft-04 - covered by AI-0042)
    2. Security Considerations:

                                                               i.      [19-May] Eve Maler (via Rob): http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00119.html

    1. Glossary (no updates):
    2. Differences document:

                                                               i.      [12-May] Dipak Chopra: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00097.html

                                                             ii.      [13-May] Rob Philpott: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00102.html

  1. Vote to declare specifications to be SSTC "candidate" Committee Specifications
  2. V1.1 end game items and schedule
    1. See schedule in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200304/msg00133.html
    2. Call for IPR disclosure (needed for OASIS CS submission)

                                                               i.      See: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

    1. Publish update to Issues List from V1.0?
    2. Updates to contributor lists
    3. Reminder of 27-May CS vote - REQUIRES 2/3 majority of SSTC members (not just quorum meeting attendance).
  1. Adjourn



#0042: Conformance spec updates

Owner: Prateek Mishra

Status: Open

Assigned: 16 May 2003

Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-05-16 14:37 GMT
The conformance spec needs to be updated to reflect Nishimura Toshihiro's comments.

- http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00095.html

Rob Philpott 2003-05-20 02:24 GMT
19-May: Additional comments posted to list by Rob Philpott (msg00116)

- http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200305/msg00116.html

#0038: Continue developing Metadata specs

Owner: Jahan Moreh

Status: Open

Assigned: 06 May 2003

Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 14:40 GMT
29-April: Continue developing Metadata specs (not required for V1.1 last call).

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 16:53 GMT
1-May: Jahan posted draft -06 of the spec and schema file to the repository. See document references associated with this action item.

#0034: Correct use of xsd:ID and IDREF (specs and schema)

Owner: Scott Cantor

Status: Open

Assigned: 06 May 2003

Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 14:28 GMT
29-April: Check with Scott on use of xsi:ID and propose correction to document.

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 21:15 GMT
6-May: Scott sent mail to the list describing the issue (200305/msg000070 - see reference link).

Discussed on con-call. Refer to minutes (200305/msg000091 - see reference link).

Rob Philpott 2003-05-13 17:55 GMT
13-May: Discussed and finalized decision on ID/IDREF on con-call. Scott will propose changes based on draft-10 of Core for inclusion in draft-11 (by Rob).

Rob Philpott 2003-05-13 18:10 GMT
Scott will also provide recommended schema changes for the ID/IDREF changes.

Rob Philpott 2003-05-20 02:33 GMT
13-May: Scott provided updated text to Rob.

19-May: Following editorial review, updated core spec draft-11 and new schema files posted to document repository.

#0041: Fix AuthenticationMethod description as an element

Owner: Jahan Moreh

Status: Open

Assigned: 16 May 2003

Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-05-16 14:31 GMT
13-May: Issue described on list.

13-May: Rob to update core spec. Text posted to List

13-May: Jahan to include as an errata. Indicated it has been added, but has not yet been sent to the list.

Rob Philpott 2003-05-20 02:27 GMT
19-May: Core spec draft-11 updated and posted to repository.

#0013: Request use of WS-Trust for CC Proposal

Owner: Maryann Hondo

Status: Open

Assigned: 23 Mar 2003

Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-03-24 02:30 GMT
We need to formulate appropriate language for a request to WS-Trust folks on SSTC mailing list. MaryAnn agreed to represent the question to the WS-Trust Authors on our behalf. Question to WS-Trust authors:
(0) SSTC is interested in using portions of WS-Trust specification.
(1) Clarify their intent on submission to standards body and relevant time frame
(2) Will the WS-Trust specification be submitted to a standards body within the next three months
(3) Alternatively, would WS-Trust authors consider releasing WS-Trust specification (appropriate waiver of copyright) to the SSTC to build a derivative work.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-08 05:09 GMT
Carlisle completed the draft.
The AI has been transferred to Maryann who will now follow up with the authors.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-15 21:54 GMT
Maryann notified the authors of our request on 14-April and asked to set up an authors con-callto discuss it. The con-call will take place sometime after the RSA Conference.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-29 22:07 GMT
29-April: Author's con-call is scheduled for 30-April

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 21:17 GMT
6-May: Lengthy discussion during con-call. See minutes (200305/msg000091 - see reference link).

#0004: [AI-39] Propose WSDL for metadata

Owner: Prateek Mishra

Status: Open

Assigned: 17 Mar 2003

Due: ---


Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]