Subject: RE: Ballot Attached: Issue Group 1: Single Sign-on Push and PullVariations

Here are the currently eligible voting members:

Zahid Ahmed
Bob Blakley
Taylor Boon
Nigel Edwards
Marlena Erdos
Kelly Emo
Jeff Hodges
MaryAnn Hondo
Hal Lockhart
Eve Maler
Prateek Mishra
Bob Morgan
Tim Moses
David Orchard
Darren Platt
Evan Prodromou
Irving Reid
Anders Rundgren

Please let me know asap if you have any issues with this list.

Thanks,

Darren