Subject: Re: Ballot Attached: Issue Group 1: Single Sign-on Push and PullVariations

My ballot on Issue Group 1: Single Sign-on Push/Pull Variations is attached in
file..

  Group1Form-hodges-2001-02-24.txt

thanks,

JeffH
votes on Group1Issues.html

Jeff Hodges
24-Feb-2001

Group 1: Single Sign-on Push/Pull Variations

ISSUE[UC-1-01:Shibboleth]
3. Abstain.

rationale: I don't feel I understand the details of the Shib reqs well
enough to decide on this item.

ISSUE[UC-1-02:ThirdParty]
2. Remove the third-party use case scenario entirely.

ISSUE[UC-1-03:ThirdPartyDoable]
2. The use case scenario is ‘implementable’, and whether it should stay in
the document or not should be decided based on other factors.

ISSUE[UC-1-04:ARundgrenPush]
3. Do not add this use case scenario to the use case document.

ISSUE[UC-1-05:FirstContact]
1. Add this use case scenario to the use case document.

ISSUE[UC-1-06:Anonymity]
1. Add this requirement to the use case and requirement document.

ISSUE[UC-1-07:Pseudonymity]
1. Add this requirement to the use case and requirement document.

ISSUE[UC-1-08:AuthZAttrs]
1. Edit the use case scenarios to specify passing authz attributes with
authentication documents for the SSO scenarios.

ISSUE[UC-1-09:AuthZDecisions]
1. Edit the use case scenarios to use the term "authz decision" and add the
[R-AuthZDecision] requirement.

ISSUE[UC-1-10:UnknownParty]
1. Add this use case scenario to the use case document.

ISSUE[UC-1-11:AuthCEvents]
1. Edit the use case scenarios to specifically define when authc event
descriptions are transferred, and edit the R-AuthC requirement.

---
end