Subject: Ballot 3 submission

Dear Use-Casers,

Here is my ballot on Issue Group 3.     (I will forward my ballots
 on Groups 1 and 5 later.  (They were already submitted to Darren
on Friday.))

Regards,
Marlena Erdos
IBM/Tivoli

Issue: [UC-3-1:UserSession]
1. Add this requirement and/or use cases to [OSSML]

Rationale:  I believe we should explore the notion of "session" further. I
don't
feel comfortable with making sessions a requirement  -- but it looks like
that
is what I have to vote for to keep the issue alive.

ISSUE:[UC-3-02:ConversationSession]
2. Do further analysis on this requirement to determine what it is
specifically.

 ISSUE:[UC-3-03:Logout]
2. Do not add this requirement and/or use cases

Rationale:  I agree with Jeff H: This matter (and related Issues) ought to
be
subsumed into UC-3-1 UserSession.

 Issue: [UC-3-6:Destination Logout]
2. Do not add this requirement and/or use cases

 Issue: [UC-3-7:Logout Extent].
Abstain.   This issue also should be subsumed under UserSession.

ISSUE:[UC-3-04:StepUpAuthc]
2. Step up Authentication is not a requirement.  Close the issue.

Rationale: I don't believe we should do any user authentication
protocols in OSSML.

 ISSUE:[UC-3-05:SessionTimeout]
2. Do not add this requirement and/or use cases
Rationale: Subsumed in UserSession

Issue: [UC-3-8:Destination Timeout]