Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Organization of Wiki pages & View/Viewpoint Specs

Jeff:
  I agree that there is some confusion in the Service as Business vs
Business via Service. I think that I prefer the latter personally :)
  I am fine with adding view to the links.

  But we did, at one point, have a hesitation about the whole views/
viewpoints structure. There are issues with models that span more
than one view, and models that are referenced by more than one view,
and of course, views that have multiple models.

  So, organizing the document hierarchically from the views down may
not be the best way of organizing the architecture. An alternative
would be to have a models section and a views section: the views
section would reference and explicate the models.

  2 cents?

Frank