Subject: action items

I have not yet finished the first action item of changing the front page
of the TC to reflect the CD status.  This will be done when we have
finished changing the document to reflect that (next meeting).

Please ensure you get your comments to Don by COB this Friday.

Thanks

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/