Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Editor's draft of PR2 (soa-rm pr2 changes.pdf) uploaded

Frank,

We're not connecting.  I've tried to color-code below.  The stuff in pink is the stuff in the draft you uploaded, the stuff in blue is what was voted for the PD and is in the Issues-9 spreadsheet.

Also, attached are Word files with separate excerpts of the PD wording, the PR2 wording, and a Word diff showing the changes from what was in the PD to what is in PR2.

Ken