tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] RE: more detailed mark-up items

That sounds a bit crazy though - is it really sensible to have a set of
TAs sharing predicates, prerequisites, etc each with a different
Prescription Level. Sounds a bit complex. Maybe we want to limit what
can be shared and its logic, otherwise the complexity might obscure
and undermine the usefulness of such sharing.