tag message

Subject: Checking Enumerative QNames for the TAML-defined simple values

I'm not much of a schema head, but I think you can do what you want in a
modestly-awkward way.

1. For the QNames, the only permitted form for open-ended extensions have a
":" in them somewhere.   Other than those, the only permitted ones should be
the (unprefixed) ones we define as part of the TAML specification.

2. You might have to do a Union to make it work.  That is have a QName where
a ":" is required.  Then union with an NCName restricted to the literal
values that are defined in the TAML specification.

3. This is only awkward because each restricted enumerated-attribute value
that is extensible with PrefixedNames has its plain values restricted
independently, so we can't use a new derived type to handle this.

Does this work for you?

 - Dennis

PS: I don't talk about typos because there is no way to distinguish between
a typo, a non-conformant document, and an up-level document being attempted
by a processor using a down-level schema.  They all look like documents that
don't satisfy the schema.  Processors might be creative about helping users
find errors and recognize their causes.  I would be amazed if anyone went
very far with this for TAML.