tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Re: Done - Re: Ready to start next, potential candidate drafts

Interestingly, on point 4, I notice the markup
uses the ?, *, + notation! This is accidental
in that I used the same notation from an early
spec from the XML family and here I guess
the use of DTDs was still prevalent. At least
that's my excuse :-)

Too late to make that many changes but my own
preference would have been to use the (x..y)
notation to allow (1..2), etc.

Best regards

Steve
---