Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] xtm-wg archives available at freelists.org

"Steven R. Newcomb" wrote:
> We'll have to solicit the addresses all over again, because e-groups
> doesn't release them.  (As a reasonable anti-spam measure, I'm sure.)
> I support this idea, too.

Paul Conn is the owner of our list.  My experience with eGroups is that
the owner can easily download the list of members from
http://www.egroups.com/members/xtm-wg

Download list:
http://www.egroups.com/members/xtm-wg?group=sub&download=true&query=

even better, Export list:
http://www.egroups.com/members/xtm-wg?group=sub&export=true&query=

We can't do that because we're not moderators!
"Oops... You do not have the privilege to perform this operation for the
group xtm-wg."

Yours,

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas