Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

in haste--

> There are also some people who feel that process has been abused

Looking to the future and not the past, are you aware of any proposed
remedies for this perceived problem?

S.

P.S. I'm really in sympathy with your position on additional new faces
at the meeting (unfortunately). But I'm not sure what action to take.
People like Chris Angus, for example, have already been invited. Are
your proposing to disinvite them? (At least an international plane
ticket is not involved). Should we have a closed session? The AG has it
in its power, I am sure, to do any or all of these things -- but I'm
afraid I'm not clever enough to come up with a solution to the problem
we both perceive.

P.P.S "When Americans die, they go to Paris!" -- see you all there...

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->